Here you have the model (Word document. If you need other format, please, write me an -e-mail) for the test that you have to ellaborate for this project in order to grade your classmates about your presentation.
The instructions for the test are here again, just in case: Instructions for the test:
In addition to the presentation, there will be an extra of five minutes for completing a test about the presentation.
- Elaborated and corrected by each group. The grades will be communicated to the teacher.
- The elaboration and the answer to the other tests will be taken into account in the final grade of the project.
- It should include 10 multiple-choice questions, treating as many aspects of the presentation as possible.
- Try organising the answers like this:
- the right answer.
- one that is close but not true.
- one related with the topic but clearly wrong.
- one which does not make sense.
- Try asking general questions about the presentation, not about specific dates, names or quantities.